Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Time Blogger!

Hello! My name is Sally, and this is my first time blogging. I am starting this blog as part of a class assignment, and I hope to learn as much as possible about this new technology that is greatly expanding the world of communication.

I am senior at Southern Methodist University studying Corporate Communications & Public Relations (CCPA), and I love it. After graduation in May, I plan to stay in the Dallas area to pursue a career in Public Relations. Although Dallas is very far from my home in Hawaii, I have come to love the Dallas area and cannot wait to begin this new chapter in my life.

Please check back with me as I start to get the hang of this, and feel free to add your thoughts.

More to come!

3 comments:

College Bloggers said...

Looks Good, Sally. You're off to a great start. I didn't know you were from Hawaii. Hope you can bring in some bloggers from that part of the country.
--Prof. Flournoy

zen said...

Sally! Your blog looks great! I'm glad to here you are probably sticking around Dallas after graduation. Have you considered where you might like to work? I'll be in Dallas too! Maybe we can start our own PR Firm...one day that is! Good job!

Aaron Buchbinder said...

Sounds like you have figured your next chapter in life and it is pretty cool how you kept some part of your hometown on your blog. Good luck on it.

Aaron